Sunday 2 December 2012

Lana Del Rey 'Ride'

11.PNG
"I hear the birds on the summer breeze"
01.PNG
"I drive fast. I am alone in the night"
"Been tryin hard not to get into trouble"
10.PNG
"But I got a war in my mind".
12.PNG
"So, I just riiiiiiiide"
07.PNG
"I just riiiiiiiiide"
03.PNG
"I just riiiiiiiiide"
04.PNG


A sweater and blue jeans have never looked so great.

Lana Del Rey showed some love to her English fans outside BBC Radio One studios in London.

lana del rey new paradise cover artwork 03

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Love her casual style here! :)
    http://jt-prettychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched this performance so many times I then bought tickets to see her in May. It was refreshingly simple xx

      Delete
  2. Not that obsessed! I'm a flake, I quickly move on :)

    ReplyDelete