Thursday 29 November 2012

Gangnam Grandad!

When was the last time you were jealous of a 72 years old's legs? Never I'll bet! Say hi to Gangnam Grandad Liu Xiamping.
Liu is the unusual muse of granddaughter Lyu Ting's fashion range. Daring to give her fashion advice on her garments she quickly coerced him into a photo shoot. He's got legs to rival Kate Moss's.
She uses oversized shades and wigs to make him look 
Gangnam Fabulous! 
Is it rude to say he reminds us of Anna Wintour?
The insouciance in these pics hints at a Karl Lagerfeld influence.
Photo: Se den skønne 72-årige bedstefar, Liu Xianping, som damemodel for sit barnebarns webshop.

Kig med her: http://bit.ly/V1FGZm
Liu says in Grazia "Why is it unacceptable for someone like me to wear women's clothes?"
"Modelling for the store is helping my granddaughter and I have nothing to lose. I'm very old and all I care about is being happy."

Finally
'You need a Gangnam Fashion Shower'

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my aha
    Wow that's so strangely awesome!
    Totally Anna Wintour-esque too ;D 7
    'I'm very old and all I care about is being happy' - this warms my heart :3 xx

    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a kwl attitude and his poses are kwl too. His granddaughter has been rewarded for involving Liu with sales jumping 500% :)xx

      Delete